The Welsh Government’s White Paper consultation, Services Fit for the Future, closes in 45 days time (29 September).
Their ideas include:
- Making sure a strong group of leaders run the NHS in Wales
- Making sure all health and care services have the same rules about being open and honest
- Introducing a set of key standards across health and social care
- Setting up a ‘citizen voice’ group across Health and Social services to help more people have a say in how services are planned and run
- Improving the legal framework for the inspection and regulation of health services
- The consultation can be accessed by clicking here