Cyngor Cymraeg am y Fyddar
National Voluntary Organisation for people who are Deaf, ac i eu cynrychioli ynghyd, hard of hearing & deafblind in Wales
We believe there should be equal access for all and are constantly striving to improve the lives of the Deaf community. Providing support, communication and services which helps enable them to lead indipendant and fulfilling lives.
Throughout Wales, we aim to…
- Provide effective communication support to the Deaf & Hard of hearing communities
- Set up and support new and existing Hard of Hearing groups
- Deliver BSL courses to improve skills of both Deaf & hearing people
- Enable Deaf & Hard of Hearing children to attend activity courses to help build confidence and improve social skills
- Improve accesibility & bring about change by collaborating & working in partnership with other organisatios
- Up skill, help and support Deaf & Hard of Hearing people into employment or voluntary work
- Provide advocacy & support the Deaf community
I lywio'r wefan, ddefnyddiwch yr cysylltiau uchod.
Ar gyfer unrhyw wybodaeth rydych yn methu ffeindio or y wefan, rydych yn croeso i cysylltwch efo ni.
Gweithio i'r gymuned fyddar a phobl sy'n drwm eu clyw trwy Cymru i gyd.
Registered Charity No. 1035893